One of the nice parts about the switch to pyramid is that it supports a range of alternatives. For example, at the moment I am trying out forms in WTForms after converting the templates to jinja2. In some ways the arachcurator tool has become a hybrid of technologies from pylons and from flask. I guess this means if pylons disappears tomorrow, I won’t be starting from scratch. It was a gut-level instinct call that lead me to prefer pyramid over flask in the first place.
Meanwhile, all the browsing code is built, tested, and now back in a state of flux as I shift forms technology. There are 3djs graphs for both individuals and their part as well as expanded display trees on the claim page. I have added users (mostly for change tracking) and three levels of authorization with the hope to put an arachcurator server up on AWS at some point (sharing more than code and demonstrating replicability I hope). I even went so far as to add password encoding with passlib.
Meanwhile, as discussed here, I’ve started building a T-box vocabulary for spider behavior. This will extend what can be said in annotations, in a way that changes here will only simplify.